Monday, September 5, 2011

Photography Blogs

Blogs today are used in so many different aspects of life and work. One way that it is utilized in my field is that Photographers blog about the different ways cameras work, the new techniques they have figured out, new cameras that have come out an so many other ways. This a great way to use blogging because then it shares the information photographers have found and always them to let other people know what they have found out. Photographers can ask others about techniques or cameras if they need to know about them and people can answer them, and help them out.
I can personally use this as a a tool to talk about my business and post deals. I can also show my work and get peoples views and ideas on what they think i could do to change it or differently utilize what I am doing. My field of work is so broad their are so many different ways to get peoples aspects and with all the social networking and blogging now everyone can share what they want to see or learn.

No comments: